[TYPO3-dev] IF-property in cObject IMAGE different then IMAGE.stdWrap.if ?

Franz Koch typo.removeformessage at fx-graefix.de
Mon Dec 8 15:29:36 CET 2008

Hi list,

I just noticed a strange behavior. I applied the same if-statement in
two different ways, once to the if-property if a IMAGE cObject, once to
stdWrap inside the IMAGE cObject. Example:

-------------------
# the statement
tmp.displayCondition.if.isTrue {
	field = category_uid
	required = 1
	split {
		token = ,
		cObjNum = 1
		1 {
			current = 1
			if {
				value = 20,21,22
				isInList.current = 1
			}
		}
	}
}

# way a)
10 = IMAGE
10 {
	#...
	if < tmp.displayCondition.if
}

# way b)
10 = IMAGE
10 {
	#...
	stdWrap.if < tmp.displayCondition.if
}
------------------

Version a) always failed whereas version b) is working like expected.
Has anybody a Idea what the reason could be? Is IMAGE.if not a "real"
if-parameter but a light-weight version of it?

The same is working without any problem on TEXT cObjects (TEXT.if). So I
think that the stdWrap-if property is somehow different than the one in
IMAGE cObjects (and maybe others)?

Might that be a bug?

--
kind regards,