[TYPO3-dev] What IDE do you use for development?

Dmitry Dulepov dmitry at typo3.org
Mon Dec 8 10:05:13 CET 2008

Hi!

Stig Nørgaard Færch wrote:
> So you think that nothing new was said in this thread?

I think there is no need to start a new thread. One of the old threads could be continued. This way all information is in one place.

> Personally I didn't know much about NetBeans - sounds like a viable option.

May be. I used it for some time for Java but it was ages ago. Right now I have Zend Studio (with recent patches for much better debugging) and Komodo IDE. Both are non-free but they are worth their price.

I do not plan to try NetBeans. Zend Studio and Komodo IDE cover all my needs.

--
Dmitry Dulepov
TYPO3 core team