[TYPO3-dev] What IDE do you use for development?

Francois Suter fsuter at cobweb.ch
Sun Dec 7 11:07:36 CET 2008

Hi,

> I use it since RC1 and I can highly recommend it, although it lacks a
> couple of functionality compared to ZS.

Yep, I use NetBeans too. Some of the 6.5 betas were a bit unstable, but
since RC1 everything runs fine. It's much lighter than Eclipse, which I
have come to hate pretty quickly...

> Another good think that comes along with NetBeans is, that the guys at
> Zend finally woke up and investigate on putting ZS back on track.
> The much a like debugging with xDebug, the more complete overview about
> what your variables are really all about, you get with Zend Debugger.

Ooh, that's good news. Zend Studio as a stand-alone app we so much
better than the integration into Eclipse. But maybe I'll stick to
NetBeans now anyway ;-)

Cheers

--

Francois Suter