[TYPO3-dev] Text w/ image and image only content elements not rendering

bernd wilke xoonsji02 at sneakemail.com
Sun Dec 7 03:23:29 CET 2008

On Fri, 05 Dec 2008 04:13:58 -0800 olivieragustin wrote:

> yes it is olivier agustin
>
> hmmm... i don't have any tt_content strings in my ts setup
>
> here it is if you don't mind:
>
> page = PAGE
[...]
> }

that is your definition. But that might differ much from the active
typoscript of your pages.

inspect the active typoscript of your pages with the objectbrowser (hover
mouse over any key to see in tooltip where the definition of this value
was done) and template-analyzer (see tree of inclusions and get
linenumbers of definitions)
Web -> template -> Typoscript Object Browser
or Web -> template -> Template Analyzer

> i'm using typo3 4.2.2 and using css_styled_content in my static
> templates on top

bernd