[TYPO3-dev] What IDE do you use for development?

Daniel Bruessler danielb at typo3.org
Sat Dec 6 13:41:22 CET 2008

Hello,

+1 Eclipse PDT (with subversion on Ubuntu Linux)

-----
I like the ease of plugin-upgrades in NetBeans, but never knew that
there's a PHP-Plugin. I just try it :-)

Eclipse Ganymede is also good as base for Eclipse-Plugins. Installing
something is much faster than before. It doesn't ask 100 times for a
repository-source while getting the plugin-jars.

Cheers!
Daniel