[TYPO3-dev] Text w/ image and image only content elements not rendering

olivieragustin olivier.agustin at gmail.com
Thu Dec 4 21:52:54 CET 2008

hey guys,

i have a very weird problem regarding the rendering of two ctypes of content
elements, text w/image and image only.

all text based content elements seem to render fine (lists and text only)
but when i enter contents that are related to images, they just don't
render, text and image alike.  my image rendering configuration seems to
work fine as when i insert images though rte, they appear.  i've checked my
typoscript object browser and they seem to not show me what's wrong, all of
them don't seem to have any errors.

i have the ff extensions intalled:

direct_mail
realurl
tt_news
tt_address
templavoila
templavoila_cw
sr_feuser_register
sr_email_subscription
rgmediaimages
rgmediaimagesttnews
timtab
timtab_sociable
kb_md5fepw
ve_guestbook

the problem is, the content is posted in the DB and in the back end,
however, when i look at the page souce in the front end, only the header is
showing AND there are no traces of the content (even the wrapped html tags
like the p bodytext tag and the divs)

HELP!

i'm not sure if one of the extensions are doing this (but it highly
unlikely) any advice is welcome