[TYPO3-dev] Making a render object for a table

Jigal van Hemert jigal at xs4all.nl
Thu Dec 4 16:25:36 CET 2008

I'm trying to use tagpack with dam. For displaying the results tagpack
tries to use the render object for that table by calling cObjGetSingle().
DAM doesn't seem to have a render method defined (quite logically I
admit), but in this case I need to make one.

I'm looking for the things I need to configure/define to provide a
rendering method. I couldn't find the info in Dmitry's book, so maybe
someone here can point me in the right direction.

Thanks in advance!

--
Jigal van Hemert.