[TYPO3-dev] Manual - Not available (Why?)

Jigal van Hemert jigal at xs4all.nl
Wed Dec 3 13:53:22 CET 2008

Hi,
>> Tapio Markula wrote:
>>> I added manual as you see
>>> http://typo3.org/extensions/repository/view/tinymce_rte_patch41/current/
>>> But still 'Not available (Why?)'

If you click on the 'Why', you'll see a page with an explanation. It says
that there was no manual.sxw found in the doc folder and that the last
attempt to render it was made on November 14th.

It is also mentioned that if there are further problems you can ask for
help in the Documentation Team mailing list.

If I were you I would first search for an archive of the Documentation
Team mail list and search for information on when the next round for
rendering manuals will be. If that doesn't give you enough information I'd
ask in that mailing list about it.

--
Jigal van Hemert.