[TYPO3-dev] $this->cObj->data['pi_flexform'] empty?

Henjo Hoeksma hphoeksma at stylence.nl
Tue Dec 2 15:47:54 CET 2008

On 2008-12-02 11:13:30 +0100, Steffen Müller <typo3 at t3node.com> said:

> Hi.
>
> On 01.12.2008 16:59 Henjo Hoeksma wrote:
>>
>> $this->cObj->data['pi_flexform'] seems to be empty.
>>

> to see the content of the field, use:
>
> t3lib_div::debug($this->cObj->data['pi_flexform'];

Hi Steffen,

thanks for responding.
Debugging didn't help me - yet.
I decided to manually 'walk through' the ff fields - this works fine.

The debug spilled me with lots of info but not with what I was able to
solve the problem. After checking diverse extensions using FF, I have
not found one who uses the way the wiki describes... Kinda misleading
I'd allmost say ;-)

Anyway, I got myself a working show now - it takes a couple of lines
extra though. Too bad.

Again - thanks!

Henjo