[TYPO3-dev] typoscript check if get variable is bigger than 0

Franz Koch typo.removeformessage at fx-graefix.de
Tue Dec 2 15:14:58 CET 2008

Hi Dmitry,
>> That was the solution posted by Martin Kutschker and a answer from
>> Steffen Kamper, mentioning that it's missing in the documentation:
>
> Basically it means that it is not documented ;) You know what
> happens if you use undocumented features ;)
>
> I feel quite comfortable using GP in the condition. I am not sure
> that having the same parameter in both GET and POST is good. I think
> it is bad programming because it always causes a question: which
> parameter should I use? If programmer makes such code, it means he
> did not think well before coding. Such things should be avoided.

for me, using t3lib_div::GP meant, that I'll get back a recursively
merged array, with precedence on the POST vars. But you get either GET
or POST vars for the same extension key. I don't see a problem in
recursively merging GET and POST vars - and never understood why
t3lib_div::GP is not working like that - but that's a different topic.

--
kind regards,
Franz Koch