[TYPO3-dev] typoscript check if get variable is bigger than 0

Franz Koch typo.removeformessage at fx-graefix.de
Tue Dec 2 13:55:13 CET 2008

Hi Dmitry,

> Docs tell you how. Here:
> http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/references/doc_core_tsref/4.1.0/view/4/1/#id3973274
>
> ===================
> ...In order to get those values for comparison with “globalVar” and
> “globalString” conditions, you prefix that varname with either
> "IENV"/“ENV:” , “GP:”,  “TSFE:” or “LIT:”...
> ===================
>
> Do you see "_GET" there?
>
> Follow the docs and everything will work. Do not invent your own
> properties...

but using "GP" won't allow to check for a GETvar if there is also a
POSTvar in the same namespace of a extension. I had a similar problem
once where I wanted a condition to match "GP:tx_myext|my_subkey", and I
think I've been told to use "_GET" for that, as GP won't work and will
not be changed to contain recursively merged _GET/_POST vars.

--
kind regards,
Franz Koch