[TYPO3-dev] Bug or invalid parsing

Tapio Markula tapio.markula at xetpoint.fi
Mon Dec 1 09:01:44 CET 2008

Hi

RTE > FE conversion fails with complex HTML. I just think if I have just
  invalid config or is there some generic problems and bug in conversion
functions.

lib.parseFunc_RTE {

     # @description Parse certain block elements seperately
     externalBlocks = table, blockquote, ol,ul, div, dl, dd
     externalBlocks {

         table.stripNL=1
         table.stdWrap.HTMLparser = 1
         table.callRecursive=1
     table.callRecursive.tagStdWrap.HTMLparser = 1

         table.stdWrap.HTMLparser.keepNonMatchedTags = 1
         # Do NOT add any unwanted p elements in table cells, and do NOT
remove any p-elements that have been added by authors!
         table.HTMLtableCells=1
         table.HTMLtableCells.default.stdWrap.parseFunc =< lib.parseFunc
     }

In editor valid HTML is in frontend this way invalid: