[TYPO3-dev] GMENU und wrapItemAndSub

Philipp Metzler phil at goli.at
Wed Aug 27 18:02:02 CEST 2008

Hallo,

I decided to use TMENU now because the patch for GMENU with
wrapItemAndSub did not work (at least for me) and because of the
active state for the graphical menu. As the page is not beeing
reloaded GMENU will not work for that - although I assume you could
manipulate the links with Javascript in the DOM.

So now I use imgNameNotRandom = 1, access the images with Javascript
and use it for the menu. Then I load the Content with Ajax.

But thanks a lot for your quick answer! I assume one would have to
test the patch thoroughly first.

Best regards,

Philipp

DI Philipp Metzler