[TYPO3-dev] Multi-Domain problem

ben van 't ende [netcreators] ben at netcreators.com
Wed Aug 27 12:18:43 CEST 2008

Steffen Kamper wrote:
> ben van 't ende [netcreators] schrieb:
>>
>> Hi Steffen,
>>
>> Did you still have to check "...is root" for all the pages in the
>> horizontal menu?
>>

> Hi Ben,
>
> yes, this is the only odd thing. Every (root) page in horicontal menu
> needs this flag (all in level 1)
>
> I think there is missing a recursive check anywhere, may be Dmitry knows
> that.
>
> vg Steffen

Hey Steffen,

I discussed it with Dmitry again, but we concluded that we did not see this
behaviour before. You should not have to set it for every page. "It should be
set for pages where you have domain start". Maybe have a second look. It would
be interesting to see what is happening here.

gRTz

ben
--
netcreators :: creation and innovation