[TYPO3-dev] GMENU und wrapItemAndSub

Tapio Markula tapio.markula at xetpoint.fi
Tue Aug 26 15:29:26 CEST 2008

Steffen Kamper kirjoitti:
> Tapio Markula schrieb:
>> Steffen Kamper kirjoitti:

>>> same with me. But GMENU is part of the core and some use it, not all
>>> need the accessibility.
>>>
>>> In some cases it's important if client wishes to use their house
>>> font. There are some techniques to use images and having accessibility.
>>>
>>> vg Steffen
>> do you have a diff - I could put that into tm_contentaccess.
>
> i attached diff to my post before

I found a problem with XCLASSing.

gmenu extends tslib_menu
but I have

class ux_tslib_menu extends tslib_menu

but that is not apparently used with

class tslib_gmenu extends tslib_menu {

Is this ok?

class ux_tslib_tmenu extends ux_tslib_menu {
}

class ux_tslib_gmenu extends ux_tslib_menu {
	function extProc_afterLinking($key)	{

		$part =
$this->WMcObj->stdWrap($this->I['val']['wrapItemAndSub'],$this->I['val']['wrapItemAndSub.']);
		$this->WMresult.= $part ? $this->tmpl->wrap($this->I['theItem'],$part)
: $this->I['theItem'];
	}