[TYPO3-dev] Make link to content- not page!

Sebastiaan van Parijs sebastiaan at framed.nl
Mon Aug 25 12:18:48 CEST 2008

Steffen Kamper wrote:
> Sebastiaan van Parijs schrieb:
>> Hey there,
>>
>> I made a plugin that links to content on a page in the backend
>> (instead of a page), to only problem is how do i make the link to that
>> page->content. I get an error if i try to link to the page, (page not
>> found, obviously...)
>>
>> The idea is to link to about anything anywhere in the Typo3 page-tree,
>> like tt_news items (list- singleViews) or some text somewhere.
>>
>> But i dont know the way to get the tca field for this kind of thing.
>> Anyone have a clue to get this problem solved? Samples would be very
>> good if any have some.
>>
>> Thnx, kind regards.
>>
>> Sebastiaan
>
> Hi,
>
> this links to content with uid 214:
>
> 10 = TEXT
> 10.value = link to CE with uid 214
> 10.typolink {
>   #page pid containing the CE
>   parameter = 12
>   section = c214
> }
>
> vg Steffen

Hey,

Thnx for the quick reply, i was looking for the php (tca.php) solution
instead of the TypoScript version, do you know the tca class or property
to get a link to internal content or external content:

Sample now:

'linktopage' => Array (
'exclude' => 1,
'label' => 'LinkToPage',
'config' => Array (
'type' => 'group',
'internal_type' => 'db',
'allowed' => 'tt_content', ### need to be something else link to content
  or external... ###
'size' => 1,
'minitems' => 0,
'maxitems' => 1,