[TYPO3-dev] Make link to content- not page!

Sebastiaan van Parijs sebastiaan at framed.nl
Mon Aug 25 10:27:28 CEST 2008

Hey there,

I made a plugin that links to content on a page in the backend (instead
of a page), to only problem is how do i make the link to that
page->content. I get an error if i try to link to the page, (page not
found, obviously...)

The idea is to link to about anything anywhere in the Typo3 page-tree,
like tt_news items (list- singleViews) or some text somewhere.

But i dont know the way to get the tca field for this kind of thing.
Anyone have a clue to get this problem solved? Samples would be very
good if any have some.

Thnx, kind regards.

Sebastiaan