[TYPO3-dev] [TS] typolink

Martin Holtz typo3 at martinholtz.de
Sun Aug 24 16:01:02 CEST 2008

Hi,

> Konfuzius says:
> It is possible to open the link in a window opened by JavaScript (with
> "window.open"). For this, just set the target value to "123x456"
>
> But if i do this
>
> target = 800x600
>
> it does <a href= ... target="800x600"
>
> wow :-)
well, i think the TSref is not as clear as we want at that point.

That all belongs to "typolink.parameter=".

> So only solution is something like this:
>
> parameter = ,1 800x600
>
> and it works.
>
> Is this intention, is Konfuzius (TSref) wrong or is it a bug?
I think it is an unclear definition in TSref. You find there:

"Target is normally defined by the "extTarget" and "target" properties of
typolink. But you may override this target by adding the new target after
the parameter separated by a whitespace. Thus the target becomes the second
parameter. "

typolink.parameter = id target class

Now set for target value 800x600 and everything works fine.

I think it could be more clear in the TSref, but despite of that everything
is fine.

regards,
martin