[TYPO3-dev] Problem with hook in sr_feuser_register/sr_email_subscribe

Brian Bendtsen bb at bellevuevej.dk
Tue Aug 19 10:59:04 CEST 2008

Franz Holzinger skrev:
> Hello
>
> Brian Bendtsen a écrit :
>
>> Im using the mentioned extensions for allowing users to subscribe to
>> my website, records are saved as tt_address records. I have created a
>> new extension becauce I needed some more fields. I also need to
>> manipulate the data after the user has confirmed the subscription
>> data. Therefore Im trying to use a hook, but im not sure if the hooks
>> in sr_feuser_register is available when using the sr_email_subscribe
>> extension.
>>
>> I have used hooks before and this is what I have done to test if it
>> works so far:
>>
>> 1. In my extension library I have created the file ext_localconf.php
>> and added the lines:
>>
>> <?php
>>
>> $TYPO3_CONF_VARS['EXTCONF']['sr_feuser_register']['tx_srfeuserregister_pi1']['registrationProcess'][]
>> = 'EXT:myext/class.createMemberNo.php:createMemberNo';
>>
>> ?>
> No, you must use a different hook setting if the hook shall be used
> under sr_email_subscribe.
>
> $TYPO3_CONF_VARS['EXTCONF']['sr_email_subscribe']['tx_sremailsubscribe_pi1']['registrationProcess'][]
>
>  = 'EXT:myext/class.createMemberNo.php:createMemberNo';
>
> - Franz
Hi Franz

I will try this another time - right now im using the
sr_feuser_register, hoping that would solve my problem. But Im still not
capable of getting the hooks to work.

I have also tried using another hook,
confirmRegistrationClass_postProcess but still nothing:

<?php

class tx_pinenplagen_createMemberNo {

	function confirmRegistrationClass_postProcess($recordArray,
&$controlDataObj) {
	 t3lib_div::devLog('hook works!', 'myext');
	}
}

?>

and added this to my ext_localconf.php file:

$TYPO3_CONF_VARS['EXTCONF']['sr_feuser_register']['tx_srfeuserregister_pi1']['confirmRegistrationClass'][]
= 'EXT:myext/class.createMemberNo.php:createMemberNo';

Am I doing something wrong?

/Brian