[TYPO3-dev] Nav_title not saved in 4.2.1

Francois Suter fsuter at cobweb.ch
Wed Aug 13 18:03:46 CEST 2008

Hi,

> With TYPO3 4.2.1 the navigation title is not saved when it is changed
> for a page. This bug seems to be gone using 4.2.2-dev, but I can't find
> a RFC in the Core list related to this, so I would just like to be sure
> that this has indeed been solved.

Following up on this, it seems like it's not so simple. I have tried
moving one site from 4.2.1 to 4.2.2-dev and it doesn't help.

To describe the problem exactly: I edit a page, I enter a navigation
title and I press the save icon. The navigation title disappears.

Is anyone else experience that problem?

Cheers

--

Francois Suter