[TYPO3-dev] How to get the full TCA for table pages (in FE)?

Francois Suter fsuter at cobweb.ch
Tue Aug 12 14:26:34 CEST 2008

Hi all,

I'm trying to access information deep down into the TCA of table pages
from a FE plugin, but I'm unable to get the full TCA for that table. I
do call t3lib_div::loadTCA(), but this seems useless as all it does is
to load a dynamic configuration file, which the pages table hasn't. That
being the case I would expect the TCA to be complete, but I've only got
the ctrl and feInterface sections. How can I get the whole pages TCA in
the FE?

Thanks for pointers

--

Francois Suter