[TYPO3-dev] Changing value in plugin has no effect - cache problem in plugin?

bernd wilke xoonsji02 at sneakemail.com
Wed Aug 6 17:20:25 CEST 2008

on Wed, 06 Aug 2008 10:56:16 +0200, Brian Bendtsen wrote:

> Hi
>
> I have made a frontend plugin and I use flexforms for several
> configuration options, like which html tempate to use, background color
> etc.
>
> When I try to change a value like the background color, the change is
> not visible in the frontend. I have cleared all cache multiple times.
>
> The only thing that works, is if I delete the plugin and create it again
> with the new values.
>
> Any hints?
>
> /Brian

you may debug the values your plugin gets.
(I use cc_debug for another output-window.)

on the other hand you may look wether your changed paramters are stored
in the database. As flexform-fields are gathered in one single table-
fields it is not so easy to edit values with phpmyadmin, but the
serialized data in the flexform-field can be viewed.

bernd