[TYPO3-dev] Damned FF 3

Tapio Markula tapio.markula at xetpoint.fi
Wed Aug 6 14:23:41 CEST 2008

Tapio Markula kirjoitti:
> Hi
>
> As we know FF 3 has nasty bug with frameset and Typo3 has fix for it.
>
> But I have created automatic relocation to modules, which has been
> stored into cookie.
> But the system doesn't work with FF 3
>

> I have used onload="goTo... or onload="top.goTo..." in XCLASS for
> alt_intro.php
>
> but that cause that only the content frame/iframe (Typo3 4.2) has been
> shown.
>
> What I should set instead for onload?

Seems that the same problem has also, when  Web > User has been selected
default starting module

			$this->js .= '
			// start in module:
		function startInModule(modName, cMR_flag, addGetVars)	{
			Event.observe(document, \'dom:loaded\', function() {
				top.goToModule(modName, cMR_flag, addGetVars);
			});
		}

		//startInModule(\''.$startModule.'\', false, \''.$moduleParameters.'\');
			';

I must comment the function call 'startInModule'