[TYPO3-dev] One TS problem in nsb_cat2menu

Tapio Markula tapio.markula at xetpoint.fi
Fri Aug 1 19:28:25 CEST 2008

Hi

I would like to create extensio plugin for nsb_cat2menu and create two
static templates.

Another would need unique id values.
allWrap with {field:uid} doesn't work and I must create an artificial
system - code below:

NO.before.cObject=LOAD_REGISTER
NO.before.cObject{
     subMenuNumber.cObject=TEXT
     subMenuNumber.cObject{
               value={register:subMenuNumber}+1
               insertData=1
             }
         subMenuNumber.prioriCalc=intval
}

{field:uid} relates normally to the table 'pages', but if it refers to
another table (in this case 'tt_products_cat', how that should be defined?

using artificial valuse has a disadvantage - setting default openened
menu needs to look from source, what is the generated id - it would be
much better if uid values from the category table could be used instead.

I would publish my plugins rather with a better method as now,
but if nobody interested using of articial id values works fair.

BTW. I tried to get answer from English list without success.