[TYPO3-dev] Progress report II

Georg Ringer mail-spam at ringerge.org
Fri Aug 1 08:01:15 CEST 2008

Hi everyone,

I would like to tell you about the last days and what we did. Yeah there
is already a "we".

== Team ==
There is already a small team coming up consisting of:
  * Steffen Kamper
  * Michiel Roos
  * Murat Gercekcioglu
  * and myself

== New Key ==
Thanks to Sebastian who changed the name of the project at forge to
"magento". The project got now this url:
http://forge.typo3.org/projects/show/extension-magento

== High Activity ==
As you can see at forge [1] that the last days haven been quite
productive. So these things are already working:
- Every extension now in the one and only called magento.
- Product list, including a single view page
- Single product
- Product search with the possibility to choose the search field

Everything of course template based, configurable with TS and so on

== Further development ==
The development will go on and hopefully the Demo page is available soon!

== Participate ==
If you want to participate, contact Steffen or me.

This project will always be listed at forge, so there will never be any
closed code which is only available after paying € xxx.

Have a nice weekend
Georg

[1] http://forge.typo3.org/projects/activity/extension-magento