[TYPO3-dev] Released/Acquired lock

Martin Kutschker Martin.Kutschker at n0spam-blackbox.net
Mon Apr 28 16:27:02 CEST 2008

Michael Stucki schrieb:
> Martin Kutschker wrote:
>
>> Steffen Kamper schrieb:
>>> May be we should introduce  loglevels?
>> We do have log levels ranging from notice to fatal error.
>>
>> It's probably a bad idea to use a notice for a very frequent action.
>
> I agree. This is debug information, however the DEBUG severity is currently
> missing in t3lib_div::sysLog().

When implemention the log I though about having it but as we have already
several debug features I thought that it wasn't necessary.

I still think that separating a the debug log from the system log is justified.

But when do you need the logging of the lockings? Only during Core
development. Does it help "debugging" a broken TYPO3 installation?

Masi