[TYPO3-dev] FYI: new version of date2cal released

John Angel johnange at gmail.com
Sun Apr 27 14:59:35 CEST 2008

> are you sure you don't have any other extension installed that could
> potentially conflict?

I had erotea_date2cal installed before Typo 4.2 and uninstalled it.

Then tried date2cal 7.0.0 which reported some warnings and displayed icon.

Then tried date2cal 7.1.0 which doesn't report warnings and doesn't display icon.

In Extension Manager I see the following:

Code warnings: (developer-relevant)
No XCLASS inclusion code found in file "src/class.jscalendar.php"
No XCLASS inclusion code found in file "src/class.tx_date2cal_befunc.php"
No XCLASS inclusion code found in file "src/class.tx_date2cal_shared.php"
No XCLASS inclusion code found in file "src/class.tx_date2cal_wizard.php"

Naming annoyances: (developer-relevant)
classname 	0 	JSCalendar
classfilename 	0 	class.jscalendar.php

And yes I installed ext properly and cleared all the cache.