[TYPO3-dev] [4.2] Some last minute problems with t3editor

Tobias Liebig mail_news at etobi.de
Wed Apr 23 16:08:32 CEST 2008

Am Mittwoch, den 23.04.2008, 12:52 +0300 schrieb Dmitry Dulepov [typo3]:
> ... But indent with tabs is necessary I think.

The basic CodeMirror implements his own way doing indention.
Idention follow fix rules and manual idention is not implemented.
So pressing Tab re-indents the current line using the defined indention
rules.

I think we can solve this in the next release, but for 4.2 it's to
late :-)

thanks for all your tips and hinds in the last days and weeks. This
motivates to work on it!

regards
  tobias