[TYPO3-dev] [4.2] Some last minute problems with t3editor

Tobias Liebig mail_news at etobi.de
Wed Apr 23 11:36:49 CEST 2008

Am Mittwoch, den 23.04.2008, 12:11 +0300 schrieb Dmitry Dulepov [typo3]:
> Tobias Liebig wrote:
> > really strange bug cause it happens in the normal textarea. i would
> > understand if if happend in the "rich" t3editor...
> >
> > working on...
>
> Interesting: I just found that Enter key does not work at all in FF if I open t3editor. May be a bug in FF? I have 2.0.0.14. Quiting and relaunching FF restores normal behavior.

i notice a Enter-bug in FF some weeks ago.
Enter-key were not regonized anymore (in the address bar as in
inputfields).
And i got this on windows and on linux also. So this seems to be a
cross-plattform FF bug.

didn't investigate more on this.

So i think this is not a t3editor, but an FF problem.
No need to fix anything for 4.2, or what do you think?

> >> Btw, I have tinyrte installed and htmlarea uninstalled. May it be a problem?
> >
> > i don't think this matter. RTE is not used here.
>
> But do you use "design mode" of textarea?

> >> Another small issue: resizing window does not resize t3editor. No need to fix now unless it takes 30 seconds :) Screencast: http://screencast.com/t/zMUrJsoc
> >
> > i know this resizing issue. will fix this for the next release i think.
> > Can you please file a bug for this?
>
> http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=8211

thanks