[TYPO3-dev] [4.2] Some last minute problems with t3editor

Dmitry Dulepov [typo3] dmitry at typo3.org
Tue Apr 22 22:34:03 CEST 2008

Hi!

I just updated to latest SVN and have small problems with t3editor:
- when editor is disabled, pressing Enter behaves like TAB: it does not create new line but adds many spaces. New line is created only by Shift+Enter
- if indents use tab, they are removed while t3editor is activated

This is in FireFox on Mac.

See here: http://screencast.com/t/d33y3pyZ

Otherwise it works and saves without a glitch! So good recent patch work!

In OmniWeb (WebKit-based browser) there is a button to deactivate t3editor but it does nothing. There is no t3editor there and button possibly should be removed.

* * *

Another *IMPORTANT* thing is a hard-coded label :( This must be fixed before 4.2 release. Here it is:

typo3/sysext/t3editor/class.tx_t3editor.php:177:				<label for="t3editor_disableEditor_'.$this->editorCounter.'_checkbox">deactivate t3editor</label>

I did not check this file for more hard-coded labels because it is too late today (I am up for 17hrs now). But I will do it first thing tomorrow morning. This must be fixed before we release 4.2! We can't let any hard-coded labels to appear in new code.

This label should be in upper-case by the way...

--
Dmitry Dulepov
TYPO3 core team