[TYPO3-dev] [4.2 RC2 - incident] Clear all cache forBE-module-settings

Michael Stucki michael at typo3.org
Sun Apr 20 10:26:18 CEST 2008

Dmitry Dulepov [typo3] wrote:

> Jeff Segars wrote:
>> Yep, seems like the right answer to me.  A "Clear all caches" that
>> clears the configuration cache also.
>
> I remember giving my +1 to this idea before ;) I.e. all=pages+conf

+1 from me either. Rebuilding temp_CACHED_* (configuration cache) doesn't
hurt much, and it would make the labelling completely precise.

Also +1 on appending the "s" and changing to plural form. Since this change
affects only the english labelling, it's (for this time) also not
neccessary to give it a new key... (that's specifically for the developer
who's going to write the patch)

- michael
--
Use a newsreader! Check out