[TYPO3-dev] noIconProc = 0 and what?

Francois Suter fsuter at cobweb.ch
Fri Apr 18 13:49:17 CEST 2008

Hi all,

(Moving this question out of core list)

I was advised by Benni to set $TYPO3_CONF_VARS['GFX']['noIconProc'] =
'0'; in order to have all record icons overlaid with hidden, timed, etc.
markers even when every specific icon is not available.

My GD/IM setup seems correct since it passes every test in the Install Tool.

Still it does not work. The new icons introduced in 4.2RC2 do not have
all the variants. Now if I hide for example a content element, the icon
used is the old one.

Anyone else having this problem? Anything else to do besides disabling
noIconProc?

Cheers

--

Francois Suter