[TYPO3-dev] Possible bug with shortcuts in BE of 4.2 RC2

Susanne Moog typo3 at susannemoog.de
Thu Apr 17 16:13:00 CEST 2008

Hello everyone,

hoping for confirmation:

Using the backend shortcuts is not possible with TYPO3 4.2RC2 anymore or
so it seems. They only work when making a shortcut to something inside
file module but don't work in page or template.

As error appears some Javascript alert with the source code of the
backend. No JS errors in error console (not even warnings). After
closing that alert and clicking on the shortcut symbol (upper right end
of backend) that opens and says "LOADING". However it doesn't load anything.

I can reproduce this every time (logging out, logging in resets the
shortcuts, then clicking template, choosing some site, clicking "make
shortcut" -> error).

Is this a bug and should I report it? (Have some screenshots, too)

Susanne