[TYPO3-dev] limit fe_users/groups selectors in BE-forms to specified folders?

Franz Koch typo.removeformessage at fx-graefix.de
Thu Apr 17 11:20:42 CEST 2008

Hi devs,

I have multiple websites in one typo3 installation (so multiple
pagetrees). Is there a default way to limit the fe_users shown in the
access-selectors (independent from record-type) to users from a selected
folder? Maybe some nifty pageTS settings I haven't found so far? Or do I
have to mess with the TCA of every record-table that uses
access-restrictions and add some custom STORAGE_PID processing?
Default handling is, that I see all fe_users and groups from every
website-tree on all websites.

Thanks for your answers.

Btw - shouldn't those selector fields also listen to the GRSP (recursively)?

--
kind regards,
Franz