[TYPO3-dev] scriptdebugger for IE6 (WAS: TYPO3 4.2 backend.php with IE6 JS-errors)

Steffen Kamper steffen at sk-typo3.de
Wed Apr 16 20:43:18 CEST 2008

"Dmitry Dulepov [typo3]" <dmitry at typo3.org> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:mailman.1.1208371170.6706.typo3-dev at lists.netfielders.de...
> bernd wilke wrote:
>> and so it said "This version of the Script Debugger is deprecated
>> technology and is no longer supported." I think it just means: it will
>> not run with vista.
>>
>> I use it with IE6 under Win2003server in VirtualBox. :-)
>
> Works fine in XP. Microsoft deprectaes it in favor of Visual Studio.
> Visual Studio has much better debugger than this one.
>
> --

i use this MS Script Debugger long time now, but it's a piece of crap, sry.
If an error occurs you end up in the routine where the error occures. You
have no chance to inspect the vars, manipulate them or to continue in single
step, so what to do? you can continue on run and you know exact same as
before ...

vg Steffen