[TYPO3-dev] scriptdebugger for IE6 (WAS: TYPO3 4.2 backend.php with IE6 JS-errors)

bernd wilke xoonsji02 at sneakemail.com
Wed Apr 16 20:37:26 CEST 2008

on Tue, 15 Apr 2008 19:28:00 +0200, Benjamin Mack wrote:

> Hey Steffen,
>
> thanks for writing these down. BTW: I heard that there is a debugger
> coming in IE8 :)

there already is a scriptdebugger for IE6.

google for "Script Debugger for Windows NT 4.0 and Later" and take the
first link to microsoft.com.

and so it said "This version of the Script Debugger is deprecated
technology and is no longer supported." I think it just means: it will
not run with vista.

I use it with IE6 under Win2003server in VirtualBox. :-)

Bernd