[TYPO3-dev] TYPO3 4.2 backend.php with IE6 JS-errors

Benjamin Mack benni at typo3.org
Wed Apr 16 13:05:33 CEST 2008

Hey guys,

I finally got my windows + IE6 working again!

I think the problem is related to the iecompatibility.js.

When I add a "return" right at the beginning to the initialize()
function there, then everything turns out smoothly with no errors
whatsoever. Can somebody confirm this?

Plus: This PNG-Hack solution is not really working. After using the BE a
bit with IE6, the TYPO3-toolbar icons are invisible. Honestly, I'd
rather have items with ugly BGs than this solution.

--
greetings,
benni.