[TYPO3-dev] Extensionkey-Grabbing???

Tolleiv Nietsch info at tolleiv.de
Tue Apr 15 10:05:06 CEST 2008

Hi,
a few days ago I published the "firebuglitejs" extension and I found
something very strange when I first tried to register "firebuglite" as
extensionkey.
I tried to register "firebuglite", "firebug_lite" ... "firebug_____lite"
(up to 5 underscores) and non of these keys was free for registration.
But also non of these keys represents a existing extension and that's
the reason why I thought that for some reason there might be some kind
of extensionkeys-grabbers around here...

And I'd also like to know how I could get a information about the user
who has registered a extensionkey (to get in contact with this person)....

So maybe anyone of you has an idea about this

Greets,
Tolleiv