[TYPO3-dev] Problem with response from private ter using ter 2.0.2

Simon Tuck stu at rtpartner.ch
Wed Apr 9 14:27:34 CEST 2008

Hi list,
I'm using the ter extension for a private repository and I'm having a
problem with the soap response. The response I am getting from a
successful upload is the following array:

[...]
$response['item'][0]['key'] = 'resultCode'
$response['item'][0]['value'] = 10504
$response['item'][1]['key'] = 'resultMessages'
$response['item'][1]['value']['item'] = 'Please note that it might take
a while (up to one day) until your extension and the documentation
appear on TYPO3.org.'
$response['item'][2]['key'] = 'version'
$response['item'][2]['value'] = '0.0.1'
[...]

but the class SC_mod_tools_em_index expects an array as follows:

$response['resultCode']
$response['resultMessages']
$response['version']

As a result the local em_conf does not get updated when I upload. As far
as I can tell from the tx_ter_api class in the ter extension, the ter
responds with the format SC_mod_tools_em_index is expecting:

[...]
return array (
	'resultCode' => TX_TER_RESULT_EXTENSIONSUCCESSFULLYUPLOADED,
	'resultMessages' => array(
		'Please note that it might take a while (up to one day) until your
extension and the documentation appear on TYPO3.org.'
	),
	'version' => $extensionInfoData->version,
);
[...]

So somewhere along the line the response is changed. Does anyone have
any idea what could be the cause of this?

Cheers,
Simon

PS. I found this line in the ter extension very interesting:
if ($accountData->username !== 'robert' && $accountData->username !==
'dodger' && $extensionKeyRecordArr['ownerusername'] !=
$accountData->username) throw new SoapFault
(TX_TER_ERROR_UPLOADEXTENSION_ACCESSDENIED, 'Access denied.');