[TYPO3-dev] devlog as a replacement for cc_devlog

Steffen Ritter info at rs-websystems.de
Tue Apr 8 19:16:20 CEST 2008

Hello to all,
short question, hopefully short answer.
Is there any possibility to create Sysfolder Structure while loading an
Extension. Or automatically import a .t3d or sth. like this, so that a
big amount of static data is structured and does not belong to PID=0
Could there be any hook in "load Extension" where to apply own scripts?

greetings

Steffen