[TYPO3-dev] Bug #4203: Draft RFC before sending to core list

Alexey Boriskin sun.void at gmail.com
Mon Apr 7 23:26:04 CEST 2008

Hello, list.

I fixed (I hope) bug #4203: option to use user/usergroup filemounts in a WS.

I am trying to follow Core mailinglist rules which says that i must
discuss it here before sending RFC to core list.

So, I've added two files to the bugtracker.
Quote myself from BT:

> I have added the patch. Patch do the following:
> At first, it saves default old behaviour if other is not explicitly set.
> Then, it introduce new user TS Config option "options.folderTree.WSFilemountsMode".
> That option can be one of 4 values:
> 1) ignoreUser. the same behaviour as before and as option is not set at all: user filemounts are ignored.
> 2) ignoreWS: new feature. In that case, workspace settings are ignored and filemounts come from user and group permissions.
> 3) combine: new feature. In that case, workspace filemounts are combined with user filemounts.
> 4) intersect: new feature. In that case, user have access only for those filemounts, that are selected in workspace settings AND also accessible for that user in user settings.

> I've also added .txt file which describes new TSConfig option.

Please review and/or test the patch or just say me that I can send it to
the core mailinglist :)

Regards,
Alexey