[TYPO3-dev] devlog as a replacement for cc_devlog

Francois Suter fsuter at cobweb.ch
Mon Apr 7 20:37:01 CEST 2008

Hi all,

Over the course of several projects I made bugfixes and a large number
of improvements on cc_devlog. I tried to either contribute those
enhancements or take over the maintenance of that extension from René
Fritz, but it proved impossible.

So I decided to create a fork called simply "devlog". I have just
released it to the TER. As I think it is a very interesting tool for
developers I have put the source code on typo3xdev, so anyone having an
interest in implementing features for such a tool can take contact with me.

I hope you will find this new version useful.

BTW this is a solution to bug: http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=5245
which IMO can be closed (since obviously René is never going to correct
cc_devlog).

Cheers

--

Francois Suter