[TYPO3-dev] arrayToLogString

Dan Osipov dosipov at phillyburbs.com
Mon Apr 7 04:10:27 CEST 2008

I am looking at the arrayToLogString function in t3lib_div. The first
parameter is array $arr, which MUST be an array. However, the second
line of the function checks that $arr is an array.

When using the list module in DAM on 4.2 RC1, there is an error, where
the parameter passed is not an array, but a string. This causes a fatal
error.

This seems strange to me. Can arrayToLogString return the parameter back
in case an array is not passed?

Can anyone else confirm a problem? Should I submit a bug report/fix?

Dan