[TYPO3-dev] mm relation between two extension - I need some help

Matyi Gábor gabor.matyi at mailbox.hu
Sun Apr 6 15:43:15 CEST 2008

Hi!

I see the sources of some extension so that I could understand the way to
create an mm relation between two extension. Unforutnately I don't understand
how this works. I don't find any documentation about this thing at all.

Could anybody explain me some begin step, so that I could go on with this? I
would thanks it.

I tried create the mm relation table with extension table, but the
ext_tables.php code seems to be wrong, in extension that I uses mm-relation,
I see ther other things. But I don't understand, how can I tell to one
extension what should be the foreign table, how will looks like a simple
joined query in the extension table?

I don't think that my question is hard, but I don't a typo3 expert - I'm only
an advanced user.

Thanks in advance.

Gabor