[TYPO3-dev] Announcing TYPO3 4.2 RC 1

Malte Jansen mail at maltejansen.de
Fri Apr 4 10:07:50 CEST 2008

Hi,

there is still the second part of "pages with tabs"-thing missing.

"[TYPO3-core] RFC: #6670: Enable Tabs in Page Properties III"

- It's dividing editor- and admin-fields.
- It's also adding missing help-texts.
- Grouping the cache,navigation,hidden,access,meta (fields)
- And many more improvments (More details in the thread.)

(There where no real -1, there many 1+ in both threads...)

Cheers,

Malte