[TYPO3-dev] Announcing wec_map 2.0.0 RC

Daniel Bruessler danielb at typo3.org
Fri Apr 4 00:16:19 CEST 2008

Hello Christoph,

yes, it's good to use the title as default in wec_map. For fe_users I
changed it to "name" now, because fe_users is an empty title-field in
TYPO3 4.1.5. Should better be changed in fe_users/TCA for 4.2.

plugin.tx_wecmap_api {
	sidebarItem = COA
	sidebarItem {
	  10 = TEXT
	  10.field = name
	  10.wrap = <a href="#" style="display:block; color:black"
onclick="{field:onclickLink} return false;">|</a>
	  10.insertData = true
	}
}

plugin.tx_wecmap_pi1.sidebarItem < plugin.tx_wecmap_api.sidebarItem
plugin.tx_wecmap_pi2.sidebarItem < plugin.tx_wecmap_api.sidebarItem
plugin.tx_wecmap_pi3.sidebarItem < plugin.tx_wecmap_api.sidebarItem

Now this works :-)

Cheers!
Daniel