[TYPO3-dev] typo3xdev and latest build

Francois Suter fsuter at cobweb.ch
Tue Apr 1 15:20:04 CEST 2008

Hi Andreas,

> maybe you can describe a bit more in detailed what you need.

Well, for example, I recently added 3 extensions to typo3xdev
(vge_processes, vge_vitalstatistics and advancedform). They are in the
repository (as can be seen by browsing it:
http://typo3xdev.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/typo3xdev/), but they are
not among the "latest" packages that can be downloaded from
http://typo3xdev.sourceforge.net/

This is not critical (at least not in the near future), but I wanted to
know what needs to be done so that new extensions in the repository are
added to the list that are packaged daily.

Cheers

--

Francois Suter