[TYPO3-dev] PostgreSQL native drive for TYPO3 status update... and question about : 102: These fields are not properly

Martin Kutschker martin.kutschker-n0spam at no5pam-blackbox.net
Sun Sep 30 10:17:53 CEST 2007

ries van Twisk schrieb:

> On Sep 29, 2007, at 3:56 PM, ries van Twisk wrote:
>
>> Alright,
>>
>> wrong decision about the upper/lower case issue..
>>
>> I just wanted to prevent some additional DB overhead to
>> make that DB returns fields in the right case.
>
> Alright.. we are back on track.. I made a mapper that map's between
> upper/lowercase
> field names based on what the system would expect.
>
> It's a bit ugly and takes up a couple of additional resources, but it's
> much faster then trying to parse SQL queries.

You mean, modify the keys of the result rows to the casing of the TCA?

Masi

PS: I tried to quicken up DBAL in a one DB setup with PostgreSQL and ran
into the same casing problems. PostgreSQL/DABl could not be talked into
being either case sensitive or simply using the correct case. Or is it
the TYPO3 definitions (SQL) and the queries differ?