[TYPO3-dev] List element with re-using content-elements (ICE or special content elements)

Oliver Hader oh at inpublica.de
Thu Sep 27 19:49:32 CEST 2007

Hi Matthes,

Mathias Schreiber [TYPO3] schrieb:
> Oliver Hader schrieb:
>> Thanks for your feedback. Using a page record as container for other
>> records would be a possibility. But this doesn't solve the "create in
>> one step" requirement. Furthermore it doesn't concern the combination of
>> content elements (e.g. text with table in a new individual CE).
>
> Have you ever tried adding a "field" to the pages table and make that an
> IRRE to tt_content?

Yepp, I already used it and it works. The child records are stored on
the page even the page record is a new one. Thus, it's possible to
create the records in on step. Thanks for the hint! :)

> Nasty idea but it would solve basically all of your problems and after
> thinking this over for 15 seconds I don't see a problem.

On additonally using ICE this would also solve the request for combined
content elements. I have to test this like Joey discribed.

olly
--
Oliver Hader
http://inpublica.de/