[TYPO3-dev] [Fix] t3lib_page::getMenu does not check for existance of language overlay

Dmitry Dulepov [typo3] dmitry at typo3.org
Thu Sep 27 15:14:18 CEST 2007

Hi!

Adam Nojszewski wrote:
> Solution (applied by me to both 3.* and 4.* versions of typo3):
> - open file /t3lib/class.t3lib_page.php
> - find finction getMenu
> - at the end of function body find:
>                 if (is_array($row)) {
>                     $output[$origUid] = $this->getPageOverlay($row);
>                 }
> - replace it with:

Fix must be in unified diff format to apply it. This way we keep track of all changes. You can put your message to that bug record as is but if you attach a patch in unified diff format, it would be even better and may go to core faster.

> I suggest to change it in next version of typo

Bug fixes go to current and maintanance version automatically.

--
Dmitry Dulepov
Web: http://typo3bloke.net/